My Loves

My Loves

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back from the lake





Returned from our 2nd weekend at the lake. This weekend we had some trees cut down, Direct TV installed, a power line moved, more cleaning, and mom shampooed the carpets. We were able to get out on the lake Sunday and Monday. The water is still very high-- but starting to warm up. It should be just fine by the time our guests arrive on the 12. I can't wait to be with my family!


Dad is doing great. He had surgery on Friday, which was a success! They removed the stint from the right kidney and removed a stone from the left side. he seems to be doing much better. Still a little sore, and needs to gain back the 15 lbs that he lost. He left for Orlando last night-- I hope he is pain free!


I go to the Dr tomorrow for a routine check up. It has been a month since I was last there. I feel great, 16 weeks and 2 days!


Mom and I head to Orlando on the 2nd and will return the 7th. Aunt Tammi is joining us as well. I am sure we will lay at the pool and shop~! Loads of relaxing fun. Too bad I won't know what I am having--at least I will spend less money that way!


Hope all is well where you are!


Jamie

1 comment:

Southern Mama said...

Glad your Dad is doing better. Ya'll sound very busy, as usual. Have fun at the beach for me. I can't believe it's been almost a year since we've been! Mom and the "girls" are coming Thursday. We all can't wait. Will has had diarrhea, though, and I hope he gets over it before they get here (and nobody else gets it) I love reading your blog! Keep it up.

Love you,
Anne