My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Summer

School's out for summer...well, kinda. Our last day was Thursday and it was bittersweet. I am so excited for the kids to start a new chapter in their life, but a part of me wants to keep them around for another year. We had some moms shed a few tears, mostly those who are sending their last children off to the big world of "big kid school!" Some parents looked frightened--"what are we going to do with them all summer?!" I will miss them so much, I will see a few while subbing at Camp Hop. My work plans for the summer consist of Camp Hop, working the auction 1 day a week, babysitting (lots of gigs lined up), and preparing for this baby to arrive!

MaryLou and Olivia (dave and les too) arrive in 2 weeks-- I am so excited. We are picking them up from the airport and will head straight to the lake house. Everyone else arrives sometime Friday. Should be a fun weekend of boating, eating, relaxing, laughing, etc.--you get the point. My grandparents are coming up to Memphis on Sunday so we can all be together for a few days! It should be a very nice Father's Day! For those of you who don"t know MaryLou and Olivia--that is them in the pic. This is one of my fav pics of them. MaryLou is 7 and Olivia just turned 5! They are growing so fast!


Gotta go get ready for the Dr. Have a great day!

No comments: