My Loves

My Loves

Friday, February 20, 2015

Stitch Fix #6

Stitch Fix #6
 
January 2015
 
For Christmas I received some Stitch Fix Gift Cards, yay! That combined with referral credits makes me even more excited to receive a fix. Again, I peeked at my order once I got word that it had shipped. Sometimes my Fixes ship from Indianapolis, but sometimes from California. I haven't figured out if I like one or the other better. I do know that the shipping process is faster from Indy.
 
 Kut from the Kloth Danny 5-pocket Knit Pant, these fit pretty good but are very similar to another pair of black pants that I already have. Not a Keeper
Daniel Rainn Anders Heart Print Split Neck Blouse. I love the color of this top and the print has grown on me. I kept this top, but now I regret it. It is WAY too big in the arms and fits like a tent. Extremely too blousy (is that a word?).
 Market and Spruce Sawyer Space Dye Dolman Sleeve Knit Top, maroon and white. This top was very comfy and was super cute with jeans. I went back and forth over keeping this. I do not have anything in this color, but I decided not to keep it. I feel like the horizontal weave/print made my bust look huge, and I don't need any help in that area. Boo.
 Look by M Sammie Plaid Infinity Scarf, I requested this scarf and was so excited when it came. It is so soft and very warm. Perfect for cold carpool mornings. My sister in law gave me almost an identical scarf for Christmas, but it is a blanket scarf. I kept this one as well because I can do so much with both.
 
 
Finally , Market and Spruce Fierro Elbow Patch Crew Neck Sweater in black and grey. Loved it straight out of the box and loved it even more when I tried it on. I wear so much black, and I can wear this to work, running errands, date night, etc. My fav way to wear it is with skinny jeans and grey booties. KEEPER! 
These are the three pieces I kept from this fix.
 
Set up your profile today!



No comments: