My Loves

My Loves

Friday, February 20, 2015

Stitch Fix

So, way back in August I signed up for Stitch Fix. Hmmm, What is Stitch Fix? Stitch Fix is the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a shopping experience that is truly personalized for you. Simply fill out the Stitch Fix Style Profile and our personal stylists will handpick a selection of five clothing items and accessories unique to your taste, budget and lifestyle. You can buy what you like and return the rest! You can set price and style parameters, and you get to try everything on in the comfort of your own home.

You choose how often you want a Stitch, I usually recieve one every 4 weeks. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied toward anything you keep from your shipment. I figure "girl math" has to be in my corner here! Buy what you like and return the rest!You have three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for these items when you tell us what you’re keeping and returning. Check out by logging in to your to pay for those items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, you get 25% off the entire box! Return the items you don't want in the prepaid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service! FREE SHIPPING? SIgn me up.

So, here is a review of some of my Stitch's. I didnt record some from the begining, but will mkae more of an effort now.

Stitch #1

Don't have much to document here.
 SO, Mr Postman delivers a box on your doorstep. Its like Christmas once a month!
Everything comes packaged so nice and neat!
 
 Each fix comes with a styling card. Your stulist suggests different ways to wear the pieces.

 I kept this top from my first fix and I wear it all the time! Looks great with jeans and black pants, its leightweight so I think I can wear it in the early summer as well. IT has been great for layering.

 
LOVED these jeans, obviously kept them. They are kind of too big now, but thats a good thing.
 
SO, from my first box, I kept 2 of the 5 pieces.
 
 
Fix #2
 
I scheduled my ixes to arrive every 4 weeks, and I stalk the porch when I know they are being delivered!
 
 I kept these! 41 Hawthorne Rosa Tab Sleeve V-Neck Blouse, it is a cobalt blue and it is SO PRETTY. I can waer this to work, and to Tiger games. The pants are amazing and feel so yummy. Sold Design Lab Mylee Tulip Hem Skinny Jean. I really dont classify these as a jean, but man I love them. They are great for work.
 This was a keeper as well, I am a sucker for handbags. Cant remeber the details on this and I lost the card. Boo.

I sent these back. Liked them both, but the print top was a little small and the black was a cardigan...I have tons of cardigans.
 
Kept 3 of 5 pieces this time, scheduled my next fix for the end of October.
 
Fill out your Stitch Fix profile today! Here is a link:

No comments: