My Loves

My Loves

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Eggstravaganza 2015

Some of my best memories as a child involve dying Easter Eggs with my family. We used to visit my moms parents in Sylacauga, Alabama for Easter. I can remember dying eggs with my grandma, brother, and cousins. We used coffee cups for the dye. So fun.
 Colton loves to dye eggs and he was very into it this year. We went to Don and Deebs for pizza and egg dying. Bampa was in town and everyone got in on the fun.
 Errrrr, not so sure about this face?!?!?!
 We used coffee cups, just like I did as a kid.
Glitter!
 

So colorful.
 Coley wrote Grizz on this one.
 Colton and mommy, terrible pic and this was the best one out of 5!
Coley and Bampa, Deedee's daddy
 My silly boys!
 Colton's best buddies, Don Don and Dee Dee
Here's to many more memories!


No comments: