My Loves

My Loves

Monday, October 20, 2008

memphis madness


my man, mack--i think he wont the slam dunk contest!
so, this past friday we ventured down tot he forum for memphis madness. I wasn't very excited about going, but my hubby really wanted to go. as much as i dreaded it (mainly b/c I am 37 weeks preggers), i am so glad we went! the city really showed up to support our tigers! my uncle said "yea, because it was free," who cares--free fun is still fun!


it was packed, as much as a regular game would have been. everyone was in blue and white. i can't wait to fit back into my #20 mack jersey, not too much longer. colton has lots of tiger gear too, can't wait!

some of the guys hanging out before the blue/white scrimmage. cdr was announced after the team was introduced. he ran out and up through the student section and released the ncaa final four banner, it gave me chills!

No comments: