My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

weekly dr appointment/update

Well, nothing too eventful to report. I am now 2 cm dilated and still 50% effaced. My blood pressure is excellent, and I haven't gained anymore weight. I did test positiver for Group Strep B, which means they will administer antibiotics during labor through and IV. This is actually very common and happens in 35-50% of all pregnancies. We are still scheduled to deliver Thursday, November 6th!! 2 weeks from tomorrow!
We went with dad to Lowes the other night to pick up some more things for the house. There really have been no home improvements for over 15 years, things are starting to come together. It won't be "finished" by Colton's arrival, but it will be pretty darn close! Saturday the electrician is coming to install 5 fans, 9 light fixtures and to check out a short in the bathroom. Josh will attempt to install a new bathroom faucet and the rest of the switch plate covers. Mom and Josh need to hang 3 mirrors and a plaque! Busy, busy--mom needs to come back from her mini vaca ASAP and start punching the clock again. Her birthday is tomorrow, the 23rd. I wonder if Josh will give her the day off?

No comments: