My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lazy Summer Days


Being 17 weeks pregnant in Memphis-in June results in many lazy summer days. Rocko and I get in a ton of lazing around when it is 90+ outside. I know I have a long summer ahead of me and it is only going to get hotter. I plan on staying inside--with the AC on or relaxing in the pool or on the lake. Something about floating makes a pregnant woman fell weightless and not so pregnant. I feel amazing--no complaints. Well, maybe just one: I think little baby Mays is sitting on my bladder. I constantly have the urge to go, sometimes I go and sometimes nothing is there. Oh well, it will all be worth it in the end. If anything--I now know what my mom goes thru from day to day!
Speaking of Baby Mays, 6 more days of waiting to find out boy or girl. Any assumptions?
Yesterday was a major clean out day. I guess it is maybe a little nesting--but it sure felt good. I worked on my closet and drawers for 4+ hours, still not finished. It feels so good to "dump" things that are taking up space. Maybe someone else will put them to use. Sad, but some things still have tags! Today I will attack my purse/luggage closet and Josh's drawers. I need a new plan of action for the purses ( it will soon be that baby's closet). Maybe I will get to vacuuming the baseboards--crazy! At least I will be inside where it is cool!
Mom and dad are in Orlando for the week. Dad seems to be SOOO much better. Still a little leery--he has 3 stones in his right kidney. They could "wake up" at any point. He is off carbonation, beer, caffeine, most milk, and some other things. His appetite isn't 100% but I am sure he will come around.
Love to you all!
Jamie
8 days till the Steele's are here!

No comments: