My Loves

My Loves

Friday, June 20, 2008

Long summer days

Josh and I have been dog/house sitting ever since we returned from the lake. Our friends the Conway's have been in Cabo -- so we are helping them out. Although... I would have loved to try out Cabo. Prob not a lot of fun when you are pregnant! It has been nice relaxing in their pool, I have a great tan this summer. We had to take one of their dogs to the Vet while they were away, she could hardly walk/stand and wasn't eating. Turns out she has bone spurs in her back and had torn up the pads on her paws--poor thing. She is doing much better now--tail is wagging again. I was so scared to tell Don and Debbie that one of their babies was hurt--but now things are on the mend! The Conway's arrived last night around midnight, which meant I was able to sleep in my own bed for the first time in 9 days! It was a great nights sleep!

Today it is hot in Memphis, but they are calling for rain. We haven't had any in a long while. My yard will welcome it! I am babysitting out in Oakland today for the Baltz's, they just finished fixing my hair. Toenails are next!

No comments: