My Loves

My Loves

Monday, June 30, 2008

Back to reality

Our visit to the beach was short but sweet. We arrived in Gulf Shores Thursday around 11:00 p.m. The drive wasn't bad at all. Friday was Meredith's birthday--the big 29! She and I went to meet up with the Ware's and the Holmes at their condo/beach. It was a beautiful and fun day. Mom and dad joined us after golf. We stayed at the beach until 6 or so. From there, we headed home for a yummy meal cooked by grandma. Saturday was cloudy when we woke up, so mom, mer and I headed to the outlets. There were so many good deals--especially for Colton, he really racked up. Dad took us all to dinner at the Original Oyster House that night, it was a great meal. The ladies played 31 for the rest of the night! We came home yesterday, uneventful car ride.


Today it is in the mid 80's and quite pleasant! Rocko and I are about to take a walk-- I need to walk off some of grandmas cooking! Today is a grocery/cleaning/cooking day. Josh wants spaghetti for dinner. I plan on cleaning out Colton's closet this week, got to find somewhere for all those purses!


Mom, dad, Josh, and I are off to Orlando next Sunday--can't wait!!!!

Jamie

1 comment:

Southern Mama said...

I can't believe you're already back from the beach. Man that was fast! Glad ya'll had fun!