My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The wait is over...




well, for most of you. We know the sex of our little one. I am not posting it till after the weekend b/c I want to surprise my family who will start arriving tomorrow. It makes things fun, so if you aren't on the Steele side of the fam--you should have received a phone call by now! We are very excited and mom and I have already started shopping! Isn't that shocking?!?!?
I am so excited for our weekend get together with the family. As I age, I appreciate my family more and more. This hit me when I was about 20, I finally learned to value the people in my life. I am so blessed to have such a large-close family. Tomorrow we will pick up Dave, Les, and the girls from the airport. We will head straight for the lake house. Others from the family will join us Thurs night-and Friday. We will enjoy some fun in the sun, and return home to visit with grandpa and grandma Steele on Sunday and Monday. They are driving up from Gulf Shores. It is sure to be a very memorable weekend! I can't wait. The last time we were ALL together-- I was recently engaged, and Kayla was still inside Jenelle's tummy. My how things have changed in 2 years.
Hope you all are having a nice summer, stay cool!
Jamie

No comments: