My Loves

My Loves

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beginings of the nursery...

Mom came to paint Baby Colton's nursery yesterday, how sweet of Ellie! The paint looks like 2 totally different colors in these pictures. SO weird. The color of the room is "playful pool!" Very impressed that my handy hubby, who is not so handy, assembled the crib all by himself. The pic above is the crib on the window wall. I am weird and I didn't like the thought of Colton being on the outside wall, but it may have to work that way in order to get all the furniture in his tiny room!

This is the crib on an interior wall, but it take s up too much space. I guess we can still mess around with it. Headed home now to put together the combo unit/changing table. Cross your fingers that daddy can accomplish this task too!
Thanks to granny and gramps (GiGi and EC) for the crib! We are so happy with it, can't wait to put our little boy in it!

1 comment:

Southern Mama said...

Love it!! Look at all the football burp cloths!!
I can't wait to see it all together and in person!!! He's not going to be teeny tiny when I get to see him. So sad!