My Loves

My Loves

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Progress!

Sarah and Baby Addi, she will be two weeks old on Thursday! Big yawn!
Look at big girl wearing clothes! Sarah had just finished changing her diaper and checking her temperature! It was so sweet and special.
As of last night, Addi weighed 4.5lbs. Chubby cheeks!

They have stopped feeding her for a few days, to give her tummy a break. She wasn't tolerating the food too well. The good news is that she acted hungry today when Sarah was holding her and was even rooting around! We visited with her for over an hour.

We are having a shower for Sarah Thursday night at Debbie's, should be fun. Thanks for your continued prayers.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Jamie, could you send Debbie's address again so I can google it. Maggie plays with my phone a lot and I don't have the message anymore.

Brenda said...

Hey, disregard my other comment. I was going to tell you the tracking site for blooger is called Sitemeter. GOogle it and it will take you right to it. Sorry I couldn't remember, I had Mommy Brain!