My Loves

My Loves

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Beautiful day...

We found Janie and Toni at Cafe Ole'!
Nice break from the hot temps!

Debbie and Janie


Toni and I

Debbie and I went for our annual trip to the Cooper Young Festival this weekend. It was a gorgeous day, a little warm--at least we started early. We met up with Janie and Toni at Cafe Ole' and sat with them for a bit. I love this time of year, walking around at various festivals and enjoying the outdoors! Debbie wears her pedometer daily, we walked over 3 miles today. My legs and back were quite tired.

From there, we made a stop at Tiger Bookstore and at Target. Didn't find anything, just browsed around. We checked in on mom , who was busy putting a glaze on the walls in my guest bath. It looks great. Now we need to add the finishing touched! Josh and I are shopping for towel bars today, yippee!


No comments: