My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

not cooperating...

Colton Michael ~ 31 weeks 3 days
Look at the Chubby Cheeks!


Colton says "really guys, can ya leave me alone in here? i am busy growing!"
he kept his hands in front of his face the WHOLE time!

Sleepy, Chubby Baby!

Our sweet boy is weighing in at around 4.6 lbs!

Well, today I had a routine check up. Was not supposed to have an ultrasound, but because he had been breech and the fact that I never feel him move--they did one! I was very excited until Colton decided not to cooperate. He kept his little hands in front of his face, or turned the other way the entire time. Wasn't his day for photos. The good news is that he is no longer breech! Yay! He was also practicing his breathing, a lot! You could see his little diaphram moving--so neat. She says he is practicing for the real world. His heart rate was great, and it looks as if he weighs around 4.6 lbs!

I have gained 2 lbs in the last month, for a total of 12. She says I am doing well with my weight. They checked my blood sugars, and I was only high a few times. Supposed to keep on doing what I am doing.

Looks as though I will be able to schedule the delivery, but not until we reach 36 weeks. She will schedule up to a week early! I go back in 2 weeks for a check up. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.




No comments: