My Loves

My Loves

Sunday, September 7, 2008

festival time!

I love fall and all of the festivals that come with it. I wouldn't consider this fall...not quite yet, but the festivals have begun! Today, Debbie, Sarah, Melissa, and I ventured out to the Germantown festival. Um, it was HOT! After about five minutes, we were all like "and why did we come here?" We quickly found the pronto pup stand ( or should I say party dog stand) and found a place to grab a bite with a cold drink. The rest of the day was spent in the shade, for the most part. We wandered and looked at everything from hair bows to yard signs. Of course there was lots of people watching going on! I ran into my favorite OB nurse, hope I didn't have any mustard on my face from the party dog! We had a great time, cant wait for next weeks Cooper Young Festival!

No comments: