My Loves

My Loves

Sunday, December 28, 2008

7 weeks

Colton Michael
7 weeks
We hope you all had a nice and relaxing holiday. Ours was busy, but nice and quiet--for the most part! We are still dealing with acid reflux, but he seems to have some relief. We go to the Dr on the 5th of January for his 2 month shots :( We will talk with Dr Miller more about the reflux at that time. Coley takes about 5 ounces of formula every 3 hours and 6 ounces with a bit of cereal before bed. He sleeps at night for about 4 hours at a time, and he is spending a lot more time awake during the day--which is so much fun. He loves his swing -- but really loves laying flat on his back.
Mom and I are taking him to visit my grandparents down on the coast on the 8th of January. My grandfather flew thru briefly when Colton was 10 days old and was able to visit for an hour or so. Can't wait for my grandma to meet him!
I start back to school on the 6th, and believe it or not, I am really excited to get back to work. i will miss my sweet boy so much, but it is only for a few hours 3 days a week! I think it will be good for both of us.

No comments: