My Loves

My Loves

Monday, July 28, 2008

4th post--its catch up time!

Ok, so things have been busy as usual. Sarah was put back in the hospital on Friday for bleeding and contractions. Her contractions were 3 min apart, pretty scary considering she is only 30 weeks. The baby ways 3.1lbs and her lungs are are working (they ran a test on them today?!?). They gave Sarah some steroid shots to help with the Addi's lungs. She was also on a Magnesium drip to stop the contractions. They haven't totally stopped so now she is on an oral med that she can take until 34 weeks. Doctor hopes she can make it that far, which also happens to be the week of her brothers wedding. I was there tonight, and she started bleeding a lot so I had to leave so the nurses could do there thing. She is back on the monitor. Please pray that Addi holds on for at least 2 more weeks!

I am still in major cleaning/nesting phase! 2 more rooms to clean out and then we can start to paint. I can help paint the nursery, but mom is on her own in the bathrooms. I am so excited to start on Colton's room, I will have to get rid of a lot of purses! I have picked his bedding, it is 2 shades of brown and a bluish turquoise. Stripes and geometric shapes. I will accent with some monkeys!

I go for my 3D/4D ultrasound on the 14th, we are so excited to see his face!!!

Well, since this is my 4th post today--I'll stop here. Tomorrow, we will walk as usual and I am swimming with friends and kiddies from school!

No comments: