My Loves

My Loves

Monday, July 28, 2008

My birthday at the Mays

The Mays hosted a yummy birthday dinner for me last Thursday. We all went out for steaks, chicken, and an amazing salad! Sis brought the birthday cake, chocolate--my favorite. The picture above is "Buddy" the pet squirrels house and porch swing. The Mays acquired Buddy from a friend who could no longer care for him. Buddy used to live inside, but I think he likes his new digs a little better!

This is mom feeding Cheyenne and Blaze apple treats. This was the highlight of Debbie's night. It was a little warm in the barn for Sarah and I, so we didn't hang for too long. Blaze was jealous that night and didn't want Cheyenne to get any of the treats!
Thanks to Margee and Grandma for a wonderful meal! I am in love with the Fried Queso Fresco!

No comments: