My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Bittersweet...

I am in the final week of my 10 week interim at Riverdale. I have been so blessed to teach in Kindergarten (my fav grade) at Colton's school (also my previous school)! Although, I am sad to leave my sweet kinder kiddos...a small break will be nice. Coley and I are headed to DAB next week and Josh will join us a few days later. Yay, the beach...I CANT WAIT.

I was sad to be coming to the end of my interim, but I received some very AWESOME news last week! This girl will be filling in for another interim position at my most fav school! 2nd grade this time, which I LOVE! I will close out the year with this interim with will start mid-April! Yay! What a blessing.

I am over the cold, snow, ice, rain, and all moisture. Bring on the sun, sand, warmth, and relaxation. I will relish in the relaxation, reflection, exercise, and quality time spent with my family. Just wish I could pack up a few of you to join us!

Happy Spring!

This will be my view in about 5 sleeps!





No comments: