My Loves

My Loves

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sunny Spring Days

I have two weeks off in between my interim jobs. I have def missed my kiddos and all of my teacher friends, but it has been nice to get to the gym and run errands at my own pace. Today I went in to meet the kiddos for my future second grade interim and to chat with the teacher, I feel that this will be beneficial for the kids, myself, and the current teacher's peace of mind.
 
One thing I have truly missed while working so much is picking up my sweet niece, Michaela, from school. So....today I took advantage of a day off and picked her up to surprise Coley!
 
 Miki says, "Okay Aunt JJ...let's go get Coley!"
 She's such a big girl now! Miki was practically running to catch the kids.
Walking to the car with her Coley. This was precious and he was so excited and proud!
 Yummy treat at JJ's house.
 Loaded up the cousins to head to Yeayeah's house. Her first wagon ride.
 They shared Lucky Charms and sweet giggles. This was one heavy wagon...thanks to Coley!
 
So blessed for a beautiful day.
 


No comments: