My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

ipsy review (march 2015)

ipsy review
march 2015
i signed up for ipsy about 4 months ago. once a month ispy sends me a shiny pink mailer with 5 products and a cute little make-up bag. it is $10 per month, and i have loved it. usually i wind up LOVING at least 2 to 3 products each time. the others are at least fun to try. when you register for ipsy, you fill out a profile with preferences, skin types, likes/dislikes, etc. ipsy doesn't send just make-up, your bag may include perfume, hair products, make-up brushes, etc.
 
this months bag...
 yay! my shiny pink mailer arrived!
 this months ipsy make-up bag, "flower power."
my bag included: dr.brandt anti-aging mattifying lotion, healthy sexy hair soy renewal cream, marsk mineral eye shadow, chella ivory lace highlighter, and nyx butter lipstick
 
*i am so excited to try the mattifying lotions i tend to be on the shiny side, so i have high hopes.
*i haven't tried the soy renewal cream, but i cant wait. i may even try it today, this is a blow dry creme and i need all the help  i can get.
*the marsk mineral eye shadow is gorgeous and so silky, lucky penny is the color
*not sure how or where to use the highlighter pencil, but i will research, use, and report back! Update: I have used this some around my eyes, it def brightens the area. Not sure I would include this in my everyday make-up regimine, I will use it.
*last, the nyx butter lipstick. i love this, i have it in another color and it feels so smooth. not chalky or waxy, its like butter hence the name. this months color is "little susie" Update: I LOVE this lipstick!! Can't wait to try more colors. This nyx butter lipstick is sold at Target and Ulta.
 
once i have tried all the products, i will update my review!
 
i didn't document my fist 3 bags, but will include some pics and thoughts on a few of those products as well. 

No comments: