My Loves

My Loves

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Breakfast at Michaela's




My precious niece Michaela Layne turned one. My fabulous sis in law, Kristin did an amazing job planning and preparing for her 1st birthday party. The theme was "Breakfast at Michaela's." Everything was amazing. Too bad peanut was sick for her big day. Boo!
 
smash cake, made by Kipp's Cakes
-an edible tiffany blue box
mays (my hubs) was sent out for balloons, i'd say he nailed the color!
another precious and yummy cake by: Kipp's Cakes

i mean , how lovely

mosas, yum

so, the birthday girl was sick the days leading up to her big party. pneumonia, ear infection, and possibly a touch of the stomach bug. 

she was pitiful, but such a trooper. 


she's all "forget the cake and icing, i just want my paci!"


she tried!

yeayeah and miki
i cant even wrap my brain around the cuteness. 




Coley loves his Krissy so much!

EC and Anabelle
Cousins for LIFE!











 


No comments: