My Loves

My Loves

Sunday, March 29, 2015

thred up

Colton is an only child and for a while was an only grandchild. Dressing him has always been fun. He has a LOT of clothes. For a while, I was consigning most of his outgrown clothes....but I simply do not have the time to do that anymore. It is a lot of work. A couple of months ago I was reading some Stitch Fix blogs and ran across this: thredup
 thred up
Thred up will mail you a polka dot bag, you fill it and drop it at fed ex office. The shipping is paid for!!!! They get the bag, assess the clothes and their value and then offer you a pay out. You can then use the credit towards purchases on the Thred Up site, or wait two weeks and have the $$$ transferred to your paypal. Did I mention, you don't have to pay for shipping?!?!!?

 Fill the bag with Women's, kids, and baby clothes, shoes, and handbags.

I have ordered a total of 4 bags. The first bag was a payout of $84.00, and I was just offered $67 for my second bag. I am about to ship my third bag. Yay. It takes about 3/4 weeks from the time you ship your Thred Up bag before they offer you a payout. I just keep a Thred Up bag in my closet, and when I decide to get rid of something or Coley grows out of something....I toss it in the bag. Easy Peasy.
 
Check it out here:
Thred Up 

No comments: